Welcome to the 7th Swedish conference in Economics 11th-12th November 2022!
This year, the conference is arranged by the Swedish Economic Association (Nationalekonomiska Föreningen) together with Stockholm School of Economics. It will take place on November 11th-12th, at the Department of Economics and SITE, Stockholm School of Economics.
The goal of the conference is to enable researchers in Economics, and others interested in the research, to meet regularly and hereby contribute to
– Increased contact between researchers in Sweden
– Improved conditions for increased mobility between Swedish Economics departments
– Opportunities for ministries, goverment agencies and others to share the latest research findings from researchers in Sweden
– Offering opportunities for doctoral students and recent PhDs to present themselves to potential employers
– Establish a natural forum for discussions on education and research policy in Economics
The conference starts 10am on November 11th and ends in the afternoon on November 12th. The program consists of a mix of shorter and longer presentations, with both graduate students and senior researchers presenting. There will also be poster sessions.
The conference language is English.
Want to know more? Please visit Stockholm School of Economics for more information.
Do you have questions? Email Eva Forslund at the Swedish Economics Association or Anna Dreber Almenberg at Stockholm School of Economics.